Information on the processing of personal data in BEFARE 1 s.r.o.
The protection of personal data is for BEFARE 1 s.r.o. (hereinafter “BEFARE 1”) is extremely important and informs the public how it processes the personal data obtained, why it collects them and what this means for the persons concerned. For this reason, BEFARE 1 publishes the document in accordance with the obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws.
This document contains information concerning the purpose of the processing, the conditions of acquisition, the processing itself, the provision of personal data, the recipients, the transfer of personal data, as well as the rights of data subjects (natural persons whose personal data are processed in BEFARE 1 information systems).
Information on processing conditions
The information on individual points provides an overview of how BEFARE 1 obtains and processes personal data and informs about the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Regulation, it is aimed at natural persons who are or will be clients, visitors, suppliers, natural persons representing or acting on behalf of a legal entity, participants in events organized by BEFARE 1, jobseekers, contractors or persons in written contact with BEFARE 1.
It also contains information on when BEFARE 1 shares personal data with other entities (recipients), such as service providers, suppliers or intermediaries.
What is personal data?
Personal data means all information relating to data subjects who identify them or can identify them as a specific person. Such data can be a name, surname, address or birth number, or a camera recording.
BEFARE 1 processes personal data in its information systems as an operator in accordance with the provisions of Art. 4 point 7 of the Personal Data Protection Regulation. When processing personal data, BEFARE 1 complies with the principles of legality, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization and data retention minimization, as well as accuracy.
The responsible person is a BEFARE 1 employee who performs tasks under the Regulation. The responsible person will answer questions about the information contained in this document. The responsible person can be contacted at:
Written – operation:
BEFARE 1 s.r.o., Mliekarenská 10, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia
In writing – seat:
BEFARE 1 s.r.o., Vietnamská 44, 821 04 Bratislava, Slovakia
For what purpose is personal data processed?
BEFARE 1 processes personal data only to the extent necessary for the necessary purposes for which they are processed.
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- sales support – marketing offers, newsletter, information about products and news,
- purchase and sale of goods and services over the Internet,
- creation of promotional materials,
- preparation, conclusion and execution of contracts, exercise of rights and fulfillment of BEFARE 1 obligations from concluded contracts,
- registration and handling of complaints,
- handling of complaints and requests,
- fulfillment of the employer’s obligations related to the employment relationship or similar relationship, including pre-contractual relations, management of personnel and payroll, selection procedures for vacancies,
- completion of internships for pupils and students,
- protection of property, safety and health,
- obtaining the contact details of the person concerned, such as name, surname, address, e-mail for the purposes of postal or telephone communication,
- archiving and statistical purposes,
- identification of visitors BEFARE 1.
Other purposes of the processing of personal data may be set out in individual contracts concluded between BEFARE 1 and the data subject, for example in contracts with authors, in license agreements, in purchase agreements.
BEFARE 1 may also process personal data on the basis of consent, in which case the purpose of the processing of personal data is stated directly in this consent.
Personal data may be provided to BEFARE 1 on documents, forms, letters and notices, or in telephone calls or in electronic communication between BEFARE 1 and the data subject. The legitimate interest of BEFARE 1 must not override the interests of the person concerned, his or her fundamental rights and freedoms.
Who does BEFARE 1 share personal information with?
- BEFARE 1 is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data to an intermediary. If BEFARE 1 uses an intermediary to obtain or otherwise process personal data, it does so only on the basis of a written contract with the intermediary pursuant to Art. 28 of the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
- BEFARE 1 ensures the careful selection of its contractual partners, assesses their reliability and has contractually secured rules for the protection of personal data.
- BEFARE 1 may be obliged under special regulations to provide personal data to other entities, such as supervisory authorities in other countries, the Social Insurance Agency, the police.
- Shipments are sent in BEFARE 1 via Slovenská pošta or courier service.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
BEFARE 1 does not transfer personal data to third countries.
How long is personal data processed?
- BEFARE 1 respects the principle of minimizing the retention period of personal data.
- The personal data of jobseekers in BEFARE 1 shall be destroyed after the end of the selection procedure, except in cases where jobseekers have given BEFARE 1 consent to their custody for a period of 12 months.
- BEFARE 1 keeps camera recordings from accessible areas for a maximum of 15 days and then they are deleted.
What are the rights of the data subject?
The person concerned has
- the right to obtain from BEFARE 1 information on whether her personal data are being processed and has the right to access personal data concerning her,
- the right to request that BEFARE 1 correct or delete personal data without undue delay,
- the right to request that BEFARE 1 restrict the processing of its personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of her personal data on the grounds of her specific situation,
- the right to data portability if BEFARE 1 processes its data on the basis of a contract or consent.
The right to withdraw consent
If BEFARE 1 processes personal data on the basis of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
If the data subject has exercised some or all of his or her data protection rights and still feels that his or her concerns about the processing of personal data have not been sufficiently addressed, he or she has the right to file a petition to initiate personal data protection proceedings with the Slovak Data Protection Authority.
Information on the obligation to provide personal data
If BEFARE 1 processes personal data on the basis of a special law, it is obliged to provide personal data. If personal data are necessary for the performance of the contract and the data subject is a party, BEFARE 1 may process personal data without his consent. Refusal to provide personal data may result in BEFARE 1 refusing to enter into the contract. Likewise, BEFARE 1 may refuse to investigate a submission under special laws if a person fails to comply with a legal obligation and does not provide his or her personal data for this purpose.
Automatic decision making, including profiling
BEFARE 1 does not perform automated individual decision making.
In Bratislava, 17.12.2020